Easy Furniture Rental.
Select rental periodAt the checkout you will find out your monthly rental price. Renting is always more flexible and cheaper than buying.
Choose furnitureChoose from our large product range curated for an easy shopping experience.
Get your items delivered & setupWe’ll deliver and assemble your items. For each delivery we plant a tree.
Happy & flexibleExtend or shorten your rental period or just swap pieces of furniture. Lyght Living keeps your home as flexible as your life is.
Renting instead of buying
Simply rent our quality furniture in Basel and enjoy your newfound freedom. Take 5 minutes to set up your new home or office completely online by sending us an inquiry with your needs. We offer a complete service from a single source – including fast delivery and assembly.
Rent furniture in Basel
Are you moving to Basel for business or pleasure or do you need a furnished apartment? Furnished apartments and houses are rarely to find in Basel and if they are, then mostly at unaffordable prices. We have the perfect solution for you. You just rent a normal apartment in Basel and rent the furniture from us. We offer various packages for a rental period of 4 weeks up to 3 years. You will find all the furniture for every room at Lyght Living. If you wish, we can also offer you kitchen inventory and hygiene packages. Don’t worry: We have also thought of your home office.
How do I rent furniture in Basel?
Renting furniture in Basel is easy, affordable and convenient. Whether you need furniture for your new home or office. We help you to feel good. Take a look at our furniture catalog and choose your dream furniture, equipment or the package that suits you best. Add everything to your cart. As soon as we have received your non-binding inquiry, we will send you a free offer within a few hours (on working days). All costs are already included in our offer. Also the delivery, assembly and collection of the furniture after the rental period.
Facts about Basel
- Basel: one city. 3 countries.
- There are over 20 restaurants in the Basel region that have been awarded by Gault Millau or the Michelin Guide.
- With over 40 museums on an area of just 37 km², Basel is Switzerland’s city of culture and art.
- The Rhine divides Basel’s old town into two parts. Grossbasel extends to the left of the Rhine and Kleinbasel to the right.
- The two largest employers in Basel are the chemical groups Roche and Novartis.
- The University of Basel, founded in 1460, is the oldest in Switzerland and one of the oldest in Europe.