Easy Furniture Rental.
Select rental periodAt the checkout you will find out your monthly rental price. Renting is always more flexible and cheaper than buying.
Choose furnitureChoose from our large product range curated for an easy shopping experience.
Get your items delivered & setupWe’ll deliver and assemble your items. For each delivery we plant a tree
Happy & flexibleExtend or shorten your rental period or just swap pieces of furniture. Lyght Living keeps your home as flexible as your life is.
Renting instead of buyingSimply rent our quality furniture in Bern and enjoy your newfound freedom. Take 5 minutes to set up your new home or office completely online by sending us an inquiry with your needs. We offer a complete service from a single source – including fast delivery and assembly.
Rent furniture in BernAre you moving to Bern for business or pleasure or do you need a furnished apartment? Furnished apartments and houses are rarely to find in Bern and if they are, then mostly at unaffordable prices. We have the perfect solution for you. You just rent a normal apartment in Bern and rent the furniture from us. We offer various packages for a rental period of 4 weeks up to 3 years. You will find all the furniture for every room at Lyght Living. If you wish, we can also offer you kitchen inventory and hygiene packages. Don’t worry: We have also thought of your home office.
How do I rent furniture in Bern?
Renting furniture in Bern is easy, affordable and convenient. Whether you need furniture for your new home or office. We help you to feel good. Take a look at our furniture catalog and choose your dream furniture, equipment or the package that suits you best. Add everything to your cart. As soon as we have received your non-binding inquiry, we will send you a free offer within a few hours (on working days). All costs are already included in our offer. Also the delivery, assembly and collection of the furniture after the rental period.
Facts about Bern
- Bern was founded in 1191 and is older than the Swiss Confederation.
- 26 fountains form the water feature on Bundesplatz. One fountain for every canton.
- No other canton borders as many cantons as Bern. 11 cantons share the border with the canton of Bern.
- In the city, the trash cans are being emptied up to 10 times a day.
- The Aare flows through Bern for 22.9 km.
- The street signs in the old town come in five different colors: red, green, black, white and gold / yellow. These correspond to the districts of the inner city. Only one shield is an exception. It’s orange.
Drop us a message!
Do you have any questions about our furniture, delivery times, prices or would you like to request a non-binding quote?
Get in touch with us.