Easy Furniture Rental.
Select rental periodAt the checkout you will find out your monthly rental price. Renting is always more flexible and cheaper than buying.
Choose furnitureChoose from our large product range curated for an easy shopping experience.
Get your items delivered & setupWe’ll deliver and assemble your items. For each delivery we plant a tree.
Happy & flexibleExtend or shorten your rental period or just swap pieces of furniture. Lyght Living keeps your home as flexible as your life is.
Renting instead of buying
Simply rent our quality furniture in Copenhagen and enjoy your newfound freedom. Take 5 minutes to set up your new home or office completely online by sending us an inquiry with your needs. We offer a complete service from a single source – including fast delivery and assembly.
Rent furniture in Copenhagen
Are you moving to Copenhagen for business or pleasure or do you need a furnished apartment? Furnished apartments and houses are rarely to find in Copenhagen and if they are, then mostly at unaffordable prices. We have the perfect solution for you. You just rent a normal apartment in Copenhagen and rent the furniture from us. We offer various packages for a rental period of 4 weeks up to 3 years. You will find all the furniture for every room at Lyght Living. If you wish, we can also offer you kitchen inventory and hygiene packages. Don’t worry: We have also thought of your home office.
How do I rent furniture in Copenhagen?Renting furniture in Copenhagen is easy, affordable and convenient. Whether you need furniture for your new home or office. We help you to feel good. Take a look at our furniture catalog and choose your dream furniture, equipment or the package that suits you best. Add everything to your cart. As soon as we have received your non-binding inquiry, we will send you a free offer within a few hours (on working days). All costs are already included in our offer. Also the delivery, assembly and collection of the furniture after the rental period.
Facts about Copenhagen
- 55% of Copenhagen’s residents commute by bike.
- Copenhagen has a self-governing city within the city itself. Christiana, the free city, has about 1,000 inhabitants.
- Copenhagen has the longest pedestrian shopping street in the world.
- The Danes are the seventh largest coffee consumers in the world, which explains why they have so many great coffee shops.
- The Noma in Copenhagen is considered the best restaurant in the world.
- Copenhagen has an amusement park right in the heart of the city – The Tivoli Park.