Easy Furniture Rental.
Select rental period
At the checkout you will find out your monthly rental price. Renting is always more flexible and cheaper than buying.
Choose furnitureChoose from our large product range curated for an easy shopping experience.
Get your items delivered & setup
We’ll deliver and assemble your items. For each delivery we plant a tree
Happy & flexible
Extend or shorten your rental period or just swap pieces of furniture. Lyght Living keeps your home as flexible as your life is.
Renting instead of buyingSimply rent our quality furniture in Prague and enjoy your newfound freedom. Take 5 minutes to set up your new home or office completely online by sending us an inquiry with your needs. We offer a complete service from a single source – including fast delivery and assembly.
Rent furniture in PragueAre you moving to Prague or the Czech Republic for business or pleasure or do you need a furnished apartment? Furnished apartments and houses are rarely to find in Prague and if they are, then mostly at unaffordable prices. We have the perfect solution for you. You just rent a normal apartment in Prague or its metropolitan area and rent the furniture from us. We offer various packages for a rental period of 4 weeks up to 3 years. You will find all the furniture for every room at Lyght Living. If you wish, we can also offer you kitchen inventory and hygiene packages. Don’t worry: We have also thought of your home office.
How do I rent furniture in Prague?
Renting furniture in Prague is easy, affordable and convenient. Whether you need furniture for your new home or office. We help you to feel good. Take a look at our furniture catalog and choose your dream furniture, equipment or the package that suits you best. Add everything to your cart. As soon as we have received your non-binding inquiry, we will send you a free offer within a few hours (on working days). All costs are already included in our offer. Also the delivery, assembly and collection of the furniture after the rental period.
Facts about Prague
- Prague has been an often location for several Hollywood blockbusters, such as “Mission Impossible” or the series “The Borgias”.
- The smallest alley in Prague is a narrow staircase and only 50 centimeters wide.
- The residents of Prague are leaders in beer drinking. They consume around 150 liters per capita per year.
- The golden city has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992 because its historic center has a “great architectural and cultural impact”.
- Prague’s most famous landmark is the astronomical clock. The clock was installed in 1410, making it the oldest astronomical clock in the world.
- According to the Guinness Book of Records, Prague Castle is the largest ancient castle in the world. It dates from the 9th century.