Easy Furniture Rental.
Select rental periodAt the checkout you will find out your monthly rental price. Renting is always more flexible and cheaper than buying.
Choose furnitureChoose from our large product range curated for an easy shopping experience.
Get your items delivered & setupWe’ll deliver and assemble your items. For each delivery we plant a tree.
Happy & flexibleExtend or shorten your rental period or just swap pieces of furniture. Lyght Living keeps your home as flexible as your life is.
Renting instead of buyingSimply rent our quality furniture in Hanover and enjoy your newfound freedom. Take 5 minutes to set up your new home or office completely online by sending us an inquiry with your needs. We offer a complete service from a single source – including fast delivery and installation.
Rent furniture in HanoverAre you moving to Hanover for business or pleasure or do you need a temporary furnished apartment? Furnished apartments and houses are rarely to find in Hanover. We have the perfect solution for you. You simply rent a normal apartment in Hanover and rent the furniture from us. We offer you various packages for a flexible rental period from 4 weeks to 3 years. You will find all the furniture for every room with us. If you wish, we can also offer you kitchen inventory and hygiene package. Don’t worry: We have also thought of your home office. Lyght Living makes is all possible for you.
How do I rent furniture in Hanover?
Renting furniture in Hanover is easy, affordable and convenient. Whether you need furniture for your new home or office. We help you to feel good. Take a look at our furniture catalog and choose your dream furniture, equipment or the package that suits you best. Add everything to your cart. As soon as we have received your non-binding inquiry, we will send you a free offer within a few hours (on working days). All costs are already included in our offer. Also the delivery, assembly and collection of the furniture after the rental period.
Facts about Hanover
- Hanover has the world’s largest exhibition center & is one of the leading exhibition cities in Europe. In 2000 the EXPO took place in Hanover.
- “Hanover is on a leash.” The Leine is the river that flows through Hanover.
- The Hanoverian Schützenfest was held for the first time in 1529 and is considered the oldest of its kind in the world.
- Hanover has the world’s oldest flea market.
- The water area of the Maschsee is 78 hectares in size.
- From 1714 to 1837 Great Britain was ruled by the King of Hanover.