Easy Furniture Rental.
Select rental periodAt the checkout you will find out your monthly rental price. Renting is always more flexible and cheaper than buying.
Choose furnitureChoose from our large product range curated for an easy shopping experience.
Get your items delivered & setupWe’ll deliver and assemble your items. For each delivery we plant a tree.
Happy & flexibleExtend or shorten your rental period or just swap pieces of furniture. Lyght Living keeps your home as flexible as your life is.
Renting instead of buying
Take 5 minutes to set up your new home or office in Nuremberg completely online by simply sending us an inquiry with your needs.
Simply rent our quality furniture in Franconia and enjoy your newfound freedom. We offer a complete service from a single source – including fast delivery and installation.
Rent furniture in NurembergAre you moving to the Nuremberg metropolitan region for business or pleasure or do you need a temporary furnished apartment? Furnished apartments and houses are very difficult to find in Nuremberg and if they are, then usually at expensive prices. We have the perfect solution for you. You simply rent an apartment in the Nuremberg metropolitan region and rent the furniture from us. We offer you various packages for a rental period of 4 weeks up to 3 years. You will find all the furniture for every room with us. If you wish, we can also offer you kitchen inventory and hygiene package. Don’t worry: We have also thought of your home office. Lyght Living makes is all possible for you.
How do I rent furniture in Nuremberg?
Renting furniture in Nuremberg is easy, affordable and convenient. Whether you need furniture for your new home or office. We help you to feel good. Take a look at our furniture catalog and choose your dream furniture, equipment or the package that suits you best. Add everything to your cart. As soon as we have received your non-binding inquiry, we will send you a free offer within a few hours (on working days). All costs are already included in our offer. Also the delivery, assembly and collection of the furniture after the rental period.
Facts about Nuremberg
- Nuremberg Castle is the city’s landmark and one of the most important fortifications in Europe.
- Nuremberg is also called the Franconian metropolis and is the second largest city in Bavaria.
- The name Nuremberg comes from “Norenberc”. “Nor” stands for “Fels” in Old German, so Nuremberg actually means Rockberg.
- The famous Nuremberg Rostbratwurst: seven to nine centimeters long and 25 grams – unusual dimensions for a bratwurst. There are many theories about this.
- The towers of the Lorenzkirche have shaped the skyline of Nuremberg since 1250.
- The Christkindlemarkt is one of the largest Christmas markets in Germany and one of the most famous in the world.